RotorTech™ 620mm 3D Pro Carbon Fiber Main Blades
- Length: 620mm
- Width: 59mm
- Weight: 135-140g
- Grip: >12mm
- Hole: 4-5mm
- Airfoil: Symmetrical
- Tip: Aeroflat
- Make: Carbon Fiber
- Common Application: 50 size RC Helicopters
- 1x 3D/holographic decal sheet
- 4x 1mm thick washers
- 4x 2mm thick washers
- 2x spacers (4mm hole conversion)
RotorTech™ Standard Features:
- Safety wire runs alone the inner core of the blade. This keeps the blades in one piece upon a crash to insure safety to pilots and bystanders.
- Low parasitic drag coeficient due to the efficient airfoil and top quality clear resin finish, insures more engine power is transferred for lift, speed and more crisp maneuvers.
- High density D-Spar of Carbon Fiber mixed with a special resin absorbs all high-g spanwise loading.
- Designed for your 3D performance.
- Mathced C.C.G. for stability.
- Matched outward S.C.G. for better autos.
- Airfoil designed for fast, accurate cyclic.
- Layered for optimum aerodynamic damping.
Copyright © 2013 Motion Unlimited USA | 1400 W 70th Ave. Denver CO 80221