EOS 720i Super DUO3
Hyperion EOS 0720I Super Duo 7S 16N Charger - Dual 20A/500W 14S SYNC MODE
If you are into big electric radio control models, be it fixed wing, boats or the rapidly growing 600e heli-class then the Hyperion EOS 0720i Super Duo 7S 16N Charger is definately for you.
A brand-new power supply technology is boosting the charging power to 500W on each of two charging outputs with a total output of 1000W from a DC input power source of 24 or more volts. Of course you can still operate the EOS 0720i Super Duo on the typical 12V also but with less overall wattage.
- Hyperion is already known as a world-wide leader in advanced battery chargers, and continues to push development forward. The newest 0720i Super Duo charger provides a wide feature set, and unmatched power to suit 6C-chargeable batteries like the new Hyperion G3 Lipo. And with built-in USB ports and supplied cables, you'll be able to install new firmware updates for added features and performance, as they become available.
- The latest 12-bit balancer circuits are built into the EOS 0720I Super Duo and deeply integrated into the operation modes of the charger. These balancers are a vital safety measure that monitors the entire charging process from the time you connect the pack until your order is carried out.
- The EOS 0720I Super Duo is sporting all the features you have come to expect and rely on from Hyperion chargers; StoreMode, TCS-charging, lots of memory slots (actually an infinite number via the free software that allows you super-easy charger management), and all the information you could ever need.
- A 500W 7S dual charger at this price - and at this renowned quality - sounds like a calculation mistake. It is not - it is progression, innovation and dedication delivered to you by Hyperion!
- Built-in Hyperion LBA10/300 Balancers with 300mA max balance rate per cell.
- 12-bit Resolution Balance Circuits for max accuracy.
- STORE MODE for LiPo, LiFe, and LiIo allows fast and simple charge/discharge to 60%~70% capacity for proper storage of Lithium Batteries = long battery life.
- CYCLE MODE for Lipo, Life, LiIo, NiCd, and NiMH.
- Built-In DISCHARGE function.
- TCS - Terminal Capacity Selection during charge to speed charge and/or increase battery Cycle Life.
- TVC – Terminal Voltage Control for LiPo, LiFe, and PB.
- Rich Data Displays via LCD display during and after charging and balancing.
- USB PC Port for Firmware upgrades, and PC Control & Data.
- Suite Software System, which allows full control of the charger via PC, Data Logging, Memory Management, and more.
- Temperature Sensor Ports & Temp Stop settings. (Temp sensors available separately.)
- Power Supply Amperage Control to allow reliable charging with lower-output power supplies.
- Power Supply Voltage Control works in concert with Amperage control to insure the charger does not overload your variable power supply.
- Adjustable Power Sharing % between Outputs (DUO) when low-output power supply is in use.
- Input Cable with 4mm Male Connectors + Clamps.
- Output Cable Set(s) Included, with 4mm Connectors.
- Integral, Thermostat-Controlled Cooling Fans.
- 16-Character, Yellow Backlit LCD Data Display(s). Highly visible in all conditions.
- 20 User-definable Memory Positions per port (40 total for DUO series). Unlimited Storage and upload of memory sets via EOS SUITE software.
Copyright © 2013 Motion Unlimited USA | 1400 W 70th Ave. Denver CO 80221